RE: [logan2knits] Fw: Come to our party! Pottery and Knitting

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 6:48 AM
      Hi Ann,
      Is there any possibility that you can come pick up your cookies before Tuesday night?
      --Lee

      From: Meg Biddle <meg@... <mailto:meg%40comeplaywithclay.com> >
      Subject: Come to our party!
      To: ann@... <mailto:ann%40cibulskis.com>
      Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 10:06 AM

      Help us celebrate seven years at Lincoln Square Pottery Studio-Learning Center's 7th Anniversary Sale and Show- we've got lots to celebrate!

      Stop by for the pottery making competitions, buy a cup to help us grow, enjoy music, snacks, drinks, and most importantly some fantastic new artwork by students and staff- all at no cover charge!

      Come and see what we've been up to,

      Sincerely,

      Meg Biddle

      Lincoln Square Pottery Studio
      Learning Center
      An IL Not For Profit

      Forward email

      This email was sent to ann@... <mailto:ann%40cibulskis.com> by meg@... <mailto:meg%40comeplaywithclay.com> .
      Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

      Email Marketing by

      Lincoln Square Pottery Studio- Learning Center | An IL Not For Profit | 4150 N. Lincoln Ave. | Chicago | IL | 60618