Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Sunday at Lisa's

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30 2:25 PM
      Hi Lisa,
      My goal is to actually make it this weekend. I hope I am not too late to
      rsvp.
      Let me know if I can bring anything...
      Annemarie

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
        Sorry guys, I drove around for a half an hour and had to give up when I
        couldn't find parking. I guess I forgot about the sunday church issue.
        I should have taken public transportation. Sigh.

        I am going to try again next week. I haven't had a conversation with
        an adult beside my husband in about 3 weeks and it is killing me.