Re: [logan2knits] Sunday!

  • leesstein@spacecushion.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 8:25 AM
      Hey Ann C! RU going? I'll bring your cookies!
      Lee

      From: catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>
      Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:52:28
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [logan2knits] Sunday!

      Hi Knitters,

      Come knit at my house this Sunday from 1 - 4.

      3458 W Wrightwood Apt 3, veer right when you enter the front gate and come all the way up. Knock firmly if necessary.

      Have a great weekend! TGIF!

      Cate
      630-738-0370

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 10:48 AM
        Darn, I'll be at pottery from 1 to 6.  Lee, I'll call and try to arrange a time to stop by.