Sunday!

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2010
      Hi Knitters,

      Come knit at my house this Sunday from 1 - 4.

      3458 W Wrightwood Apt 3, veer right when you enter the front gate and come all the way up. Knock firmly if necessary.

      Have a great weekend! TGIF!

      Cate
      630-738-0370

    • leesstein@spacecushion.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2010
        Hey Ann C! RU going? I'll bring your cookies!
        Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2010
          Darn, I'll be at pottery from 1 to 6.  Lee, I'll call and try to arrange a time to stop by.