Reminder for 3/28 meeting

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2010
      Hi everyone! Just a reminder that I'm hosting another meeting this coming Sunday, March 28th from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. I'll provide some healthy snacks, but also I have some boxes of girl scout cookies leftover if you need more (dulce de leche, do-si-dos and tagalongs).

      My address is 3649 West Eddy in Chicago and my number is 773-267-0175. I look forward to seeing you all! Take care and enjoy the sun!