Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Meet-Up for March

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
      i'd love to come!! since i can't have red, i'll bring the white wine.
      possibly i could bake, but that's iffy.

      gerri

      On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:47 PM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone! I'm jonesing for another meeting! I'll host at my house on
      > Sunday, March 28th from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m. I hope you all can make it!

    • Lourdes Adrianzen
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
        Dear Lee I will be there for sure . I will be able to pick up my cookies then.  see you soon. I will bring something to eat or munch on.
                                                                                    Lourdes

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
          Cool! By the way, if you know anyone who wants to buy more dulce de leches, I’ve got 12 boxes left!
          --Lee