RE: [logan2knits] Knitting Meet-Up for March

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
      Absolutely Lisa! It will be great to see you again!

      From: "LeeS" <leesstein@...>

      Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:47:14

      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting Meet-Up for March

      Hi everyone! I'm jonesing for another meeting! I'll host at my house on
      Sunday, March 28th from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m. I hope you all can make it!

    • Geraldine Newfry
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
        i'd love to come!! since i can't have red, i'll bring the white wine.
        possibly i could bake, but that's iffy.

        gerri

        On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:47 PM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone! I'm jonesing for another meeting! I'll host at my house on
        > Sunday, March 28th from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m. I hope you all can make it!

      • Lourdes Adrianzen
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
          Dear Lee I will be there for sure . I will be able to pick up my cookies then.  see you soon. I will bring something to eat or munch on.
                                                                                      Lourdes

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
            Cool! By the way, if you know anyone who wants to buy more dulce de leches, I’ve got 12 boxes left!
            --Lee