Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Meet-Up for March

  • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
      I will show. Want me to bring wine?
      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
        Absolutely Lisa! It will be great to see you again!

        Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        Hi everyone! I'm jonesing for another meeting! I'll host at my house on
        Sunday, March 28th from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m. I hope you all can make it!

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
          i'd love to come!! since i can't have red, i'll bring the white wine.
          possibly i could bake, but that's iffy.

          gerri

          On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:47 PM, LeeS <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone! I'm jonesing for another meeting! I'll host at my house on
          > Sunday, March 28th from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m. I hope you all can make it!

        • Lourdes Adrianzen
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
            Dear Lee I will be there for sure . I will be able to pick up my cookies then.  see you soon. I will bring something to eat or munch on.
                                                                                        Lourdes

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2010
              Cool! By the way, if you know anyone who wants to buy more dulce de leches, I’ve got 12 boxes left!
              --Lee