Re: [logan2knits] Sunday

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
      duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2010
        I wish I could have made it! I forgot about an appointment that I had made prior to this. Joyce, in case I do not see you again, I wish you good luck in your new city. Where and when are you moving? -Lisa D

        duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)