Sunday

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
      Hi Knitters,
      Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.

      3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
      630-738-0370

      Happy Friday!
      Cate

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
        See you then, Cate.

        On Fri Feb 19th, 2010 5:13 PM CST catherine taylor wrote:

        >Hi Knitters,
        >Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.
        >
        >3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
        >630-738-0370
        >
        >Happy Friday!
        >Cate

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
          duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)

          ________________________________
          On Fri Feb 19th, 2010 5:13 PM CST catherine taylor wrote:

          >Hi Knitters,
          >Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.
          >
          >3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
          >630-738-0370
          >
          >Happy Friday!
          >Cate

        • lisa darnell
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 22, 2010
            I wish I could have made it! I forgot about an appointment that I had made prior to this. Joyce, in case I do not see you again, I wish you good luck in your new city. Where and when are you moving? -Lisa D

            duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)