Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
      thanks for letting me know lee!!

      On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gerri,
      > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
      > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
      > again. Sorry.
      > Lee

    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
        Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
        Cate

        > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
        > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
        > again. Sorry.
        > Lee

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
          thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
          big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

          gerri