Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
      is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
      alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

      gerri

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
        Hi Gerri,
        I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
        Lee

        From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
        Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
        To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
          thanks for letting me know lee!!

          On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > Hi Gerri,
          > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
          > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
          > again. Sorry.
          > Lee

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
            Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
            Cate

            > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
            > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
            > again. Sorry.
            > Lee

          • Geraldine Newfry
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
              thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
              big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

              gerri