Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
      i'll miss you joyce.

      i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
      i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
      friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
      7:30.

      does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

      gerri

      On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

    • Geraldine Newfry
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
        is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
        alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

        gerri

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
          Hi Gerri,
          I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
          Lee

          From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
          Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
          To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
            thanks for letting me know lee!!

            On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

            > Hi Gerri,
            > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
            > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
            > again. Sorry.
            > Lee

          • catherine taylor
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
              Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
              Cate

              > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
              > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
              > again. Sorry.
              > Lee

            • Geraldine Newfry
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                gerri