Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 10 7:51 AM
      Hello all--

      Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

      I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

      I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

      Joyce

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 10 6:11 PM
        i'll miss you joyce.

        i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
        i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
        friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
        7:30.

        does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

        gerri

        On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 11 2:59 PM
          is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
          alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

          gerri

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 11 3:28 PM
            Hi Gerri,
            I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
            Lee

            From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
            Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
            To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 11 3:46 PM
              thanks for letting me know lee!!

              On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

              > Hi Gerri,
              > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
              > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
              > again. Sorry.
              > Lee

            • catherine taylor
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 11 7:05 PM
                Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                Cate

                > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                > again. Sorry.
                > Lee

              • Geraldine Newfry
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 12 6:49 AM
                  thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                  big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                  gerri