RE: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
      Aww crapola. I won’t be able to attend. I have a massage seminar that day from 9-5.
      --Lee

      From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
      To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

      Good for me too!

      From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
      To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

      The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
        Hello all--

        Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

        I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

        I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

        Joyce

        does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
        some on the ravelry group.

        gerri

        On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
        > wrote:

        > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
          i'll miss you joyce.

          i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
          i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
          friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
          7:30.

          does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

          gerri

          On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

        • Geraldine Newfry
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
            is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
            alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

            gerri

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
              Hi Gerri,
              I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
              Lee

              From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
              Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
              To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                thanks for letting me know lee!!

                On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

                > Hi Gerri,
                > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                > again. Sorry.
                > Lee

              • catherine taylor
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                  Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                  Cate

                  > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                  > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                  > again. Sorry.
                  > Lee

                • Geraldine Newfry
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                    thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                    big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                    gerri