Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
      21st at 1pm at Cate's. :)

      ________________________________
      From: "leesstein@..." <leesstein@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 4:30:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

      So its going to be on the 21st at what time and where?
      Lee

      From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
      To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

      Good for me too!

      From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
      To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

      The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
        Aww crapola. I won’t be able to attend. I have a massage seminar that day from 9-5.
        --Lee

        From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
        Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
        To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

        Good for me too!

        From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
        Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
        To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
          Hello all--

          Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

          I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

          I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

          Joyce

          does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
          some on the ravelry group.

          gerri

          On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
          > wrote:

          > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Geraldine Newfry
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
            i'll miss you joyce.

            i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
            i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
            friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
            7:30.

            does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

            gerri

            On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

          • Geraldine Newfry
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
              is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
              alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

              gerri

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                Hi Gerri,
                I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
                Lee

                From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
                Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
                To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                  thanks for letting me know lee!!

                  On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Gerri,
                  > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                  > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                  > again. Sorry.
                  > Lee

                • catherine taylor
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                    Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                    Cate

                    > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                    > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                    > again. Sorry.
                    > Lee

                  • Geraldine Newfry
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                      thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                      big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                      gerri