Bring your needles and yarn

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
      Don't forget, we knit tonight.
      Please join us
      from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      at Coffee Talk
      2631 North Kedzie Boulevard

      Thanks to those who responded to my request for feedback about
      changing the meeting night.

      The response to changing the event to Monday nights was very
      favorable. However, our current venue closes early that evening,
      posing some diffuculties for the switch.

      Everybody should assume that we will be meeting at the usual time and
      location unless they hear otherwise on the listserv. I'll let
      everybody know about any change well in advance.

      -- annemarie --
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
        I won't be there tonight, but I hope to see everyone next week.

        Happy knitting!

        On Thursday, January 27, 2005, at 03:50 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

        > Don't forget, we knit tonight.
        > Please join us
        > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        > at Coffee Talk
        > 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
        >
        > Thanks to those who responded to my request for feedback about
        > changing the meeting night.
        >
        > The response to changing the event to Monday nights was very
        > favorable. However, our current venue closes early that evening,
        > posing some diffuculties for the switch.
        >
        > Everybody should assume that we will be meeting at the usual time and
        > location unless they hear otherwise on the listserv. I'll let
        > everybody know about any change well in advance.
        >
        > -- annemarie� --

        <image.tiff>