Fwd: wrist band pattern

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      Hi all,
      Anyone who is downtown for lunch today, and happens to
      have #5 needles on them, is welcome to join a special
      lunch knit-in organized by me and my friend Eve, of
      XXX Bike Racing team. We're knitting simple wristbands
      with their logo to sell at their spring fundraiser,
      and she is supplying the yarn. She's trying to build
      up the women's team this year (the men's team is
      plenty big!)

      Meet at noon at the Cultural Center's Randolph Cafe,
      either bring your lunch or buy it, and we'll bring
      copies of the pattern.
      Sorry I have missed the last couple of Logan knit
      nites, where I would have invited you sooner!
      Thanks,
      Lisa