Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
      Gerri, I liked all your suggestions. I think I would give slight preference to Dunlays or Streetside.

      I would have to arrive later than the 8 PM start time.

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
        Good for me too!

        From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
        Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
        To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

        The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

        ________________________________

      • leesstein@spacecushion.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
          So its going to be on the 21st at what time and where?
          Lee

          From: lisardarnell@...
          Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
          To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

          Good for me too!

          From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
          Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
          To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
            21st at 1pm at Cate's. :)

            ________________________________

            From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
            Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
            To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

            Good for me too!

            From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
            Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
            To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

            The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
              Aww crapola. I won’t be able to attend. I have a massage seminar that day from 9-5.
              --Lee

              From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
              Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
              To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

              Good for me too!

              From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
              Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
              To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                Hello all--

                Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

                I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

                I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

                Joyce

                does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
                some on the ravelry group.

                gerri

                On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
                > wrote:

                > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?
                >
                > ________________________________

              • Geraldine Newfry
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                  i'll miss you joyce.

                  i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
                  i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
                  friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
                  7:30.

                  does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

                  gerri

                  On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

                • Geraldine Newfry
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                    is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
                    alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

                    gerri

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                      Hi Gerri,
                      I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
                      Lee

                      From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
                      Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
                      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                        thanks for letting me know lee!!

                        On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Gerri,
                        > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                        > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                        > again. Sorry.
                        > Lee

                      • catherine taylor
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                          Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                          Cate

                          > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                          > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                          > again. Sorry.
                          > Lee

                        • Geraldine Newfry
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                            thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                            big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                            gerri