Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
      The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

      ________________________________
      From: catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 3:43:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

      Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 12:55:22 PM

      Hi Cate! I'm very sorry, Sunday and Monday are scheduled really tight for me.

      I could do something in the afternoon on Sunday the 21st.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
        Gerri, I liked all your suggestions. I think I would give slight preference to Dunlays or Streetside.

        I would have to arrive later than the 8 PM start time.

        does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
        some on the ravelry group.

        gerri

        On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
          Good for me too!

          From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
          Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
          To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

        • leesstein@spacecushion.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
            So its going to be on the 21st at what time and where?
            Lee

            From: lisardarnell@...
            Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
            To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

            Good for me too!

            From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
            Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
            To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
              21st at 1pm at Cate's. :)

              ________________________________

              From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
              Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
              To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

              Good for me too!

              From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
              Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
              To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                Aww crapola. I won’t be able to attend. I have a massage seminar that day from 9-5.
                --Lee

                From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
                Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                Good for me too!

                From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                  Hello all--

                  Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

                  I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

                  I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

                  Joyce

                  does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
                  some on the ravelry group.

                  gerri

                  On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
                  > wrote:

                  > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                • Geraldine Newfry
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                    i'll miss you joyce.

                    i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
                    i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
                    friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
                    7:30.

                    does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

                    gerri

                    On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

                  • Geraldine Newfry
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                      is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
                      alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

                      gerri

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                        Hi Gerri,
                        I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
                        Lee

                        From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
                        Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
                        To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                          thanks for letting me know lee!!

                          On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

                          > Hi Gerri,
                          > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                          > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                          > again. Sorry.
                          > Lee

                        • catherine taylor
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                            Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                            Cate

                            > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                            > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                            > again. Sorry.
                            > Lee

                          • Geraldine Newfry
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                              thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                              big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                              gerri