Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
      does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
      some on the ravelry group.

      gerri

      On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
        The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
          Gerri, I liked all your suggestions. I think I would give slight preference to Dunlays or Streetside.

          I would have to arrive later than the 8 PM start time.

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
            Good for me too!

            From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
            Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
            To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

          • leesstein@spacecushion.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
              So its going to be on the 21st at what time and where?
              Lee

              From: lisardarnell@...
              Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
              To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

              Good for me too!

              From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
              Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
              To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                21st at 1pm at Cate's. :)

                ________________________________

                From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
                Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                Good for me too!

                From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                  Aww crapola. I won’t be able to attend. I have a massage seminar that day from 9-5.
                  --Lee

                  From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                  To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                  Good for me too!

                  From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                  Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                  To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                    Hello all--

                    Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

                    I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

                    I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

                    Joyce

                    does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
                    some on the ravelry group.

                    gerri

                    On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
                    > wrote:

                    > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?
                    >
                    > ________________________________

                  • Geraldine Newfry
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                      i'll miss you joyce.

                      i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
                      i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
                      friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
                      7:30.

                      does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

                      gerri

                      On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

                    • Geraldine Newfry
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                        is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
                        alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

                        gerri

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                          Hi Gerri,
                          I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
                          Lee

                          From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
                          Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
                          To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                            thanks for letting me know lee!!

                            On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

                            > Hi Gerri,
                            > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                            > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                            > again. Sorry.
                            > Lee

                          • catherine taylor
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                              Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                              Cate

                              > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                              > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                              > again. Sorry.
                              > Lee

                            • Geraldine Newfry
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                                thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                                big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                                gerri