Re: Ravelympic Gathering

  • gnewfry
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
      the 21st is good with me. will the olympics be over then?

      gerri

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

      > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?

    • Geraldine Newfry
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
        does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
        some on the ravelry group.

        gerri

        On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
          The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
            Gerri, I liked all your suggestions. I think I would give slight preference to Dunlays or Streetside.

            I would have to arrive later than the 8 PM start time.

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
              Good for me too!

              From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
              Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
              To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

            • leesstein@spacecushion.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                So its going to be on the 21st at what time and where?
                Lee

                From: lisardarnell@...
                Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                Good for me too!

                From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
                Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                  21st at 1pm at Cate's. :)

                  ________________________________

                  From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                  To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                  Good for me too!

                  From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                  Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                  To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                    Aww crapola. I won’t be able to attend. I have a massage seminar that day from 9-5.
                    --Lee

                    From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
                    Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                    To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                    Good for me too!

                    From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                    Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                    To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                      Hello all--

                      Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

                      I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

                      I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

                      Joyce

                      does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
                      some on the ravelry group.

                      gerri

                      On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
                      > wrote:

                      > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?
                      >
                      > ________________________________

                    • Geraldine Newfry
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                        i'll miss you joyce.

                        i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
                        i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
                        friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
                        7:30.

                        does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

                        gerri

                        On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

                      • Geraldine Newfry
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                          is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
                          alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

                          gerri

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                            Hi Gerri,
                            I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
                            Lee

                            From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
                            Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
                            To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                              thanks for letting me know lee!!

                              On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Gerri,
                              > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                              > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                              > again. Sorry.
                              > Lee

                            • catherine taylor
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                                Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                                Cate

                                > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                                > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                                > again. Sorry.
                                > Lee

                              • Geraldine Newfry
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                                  thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                                  big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                                  gerri