Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
      Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?

      ________________________________
      From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 12:55:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

      Hi Cate! I'm very sorry, Sunday and Monday are scheduled really tight for me.

      I could do something in the afternoon on Sunday the 21st.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
        the 21st is good with me. will the olympics be over then?

        gerri

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

        > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?

      • Geraldine Newfry
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
          does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
          some on the ravelry group.

          gerri

          On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
            The 21st at 1 PM is very good for me.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
              Gerri, I liked all your suggestions. I think I would give slight preference to Dunlays or Streetside.

              I would have to arrive later than the 8 PM start time.

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                Good for me too!

                From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
                Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

              • leesstein@spacecushion.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                  So its going to be on the 21st at what time and where?
                  Lee

                  From: lisardarnell@...
                  Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                  To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                  Good for me too!

                  From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
                  Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                  To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                    21st at 1pm at Cate's. :)

                    ________________________________

                    From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
                    Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                    To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                    Good for me too!

                    From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                    Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                    To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010
                      Aww crapola. I won’t be able to attend. I have a massage seminar that day from 9-5.
                      --Lee

                      From: lisardarnell@ yahoo.com
                      Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:28:23
                      To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                      Good for me too!

                      From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                      Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:23:33
                      To: <logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com>

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                        Hello all--

                        Unfortunately, I can't go out on Friday the 12th.

                        I'm very sorry about this, especially since starting a Ravelympics team was my idea. I just had no idea I would be moving out of state when I proposed it.

                        I really hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st at Cates'

                        Joyce

                        does anyone have an idea for where to go for opening ceremonies? i posted
                        some on the ravelry group.

                        gerri

                        On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
                        > wrote:

                        > Don't be Sorry. Maybe the 21st at 1:00?
                        >
                        > ________________________________

                      • Geraldine Newfry
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 10, 2010
                          i'll miss you joyce.

                          i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
                          i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
                          friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
                          7:30.

                          does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

                          gerri

                          On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...

                        • Geraldine Newfry
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                            is anyone interested in streetside? i just don't want to go knit there
                            alone when i could be on my comfy couch looking at my big tv. :)

                            gerri

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                              Hi Gerri,
                              I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out again. Sorry.
                              Lee

                              From: Geraldine Newfry <gerri@...>
                              Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:59:21
                              To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                                thanks for letting me know lee!!

                                On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM, <leesstein@...> wrote:

                                > Hi Gerri,
                                > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                                > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                                > again. Sorry.
                                > Lee

                              • catherine taylor
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 11, 2010
                                  Hi Gerri, Unfortunately I can't commit, long boring story. I may end up free, if you want to come hang with me and Bean I can let you know by 3 or 4pm...
                                  Cate

                                  > I would love to meet you at streetside but that day I'm attending another
                                  > massage seminar, which is all day, so I know ill be too tired to go out
                                  > again. Sorry.
                                  > Lee

                                • Geraldine Newfry
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 12, 2010
                                    thanks for letting me know. i think i'll stick on the comfie couch with the
                                    big tv :) but i will definitely see you on the 21st.

                                    gerri