Knit Photos!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      Here are some projects from last week's meetup. Thank you for coming out ladies!
      --Lee
    • Lourdes Adrianzen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2010
        Dear Lee I  want to thank you and all the girls for helping me out with my knitting.Unfortunately I could not make it last  Sunday.But  I promise to be at the next reunion you decide to make. Lourdes

        Here are some projects from last week's meetup. Thank you for coming out ladies!