More knitting fun this Sunday 1/24!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hello Knitters! Thank you to everyone who came last Sunday, such a success! There will be a whole new generation of knitters out there!

      If you couldn't make it to the last one, you've got another chance! This coming Sunday, January 24th from 1:00 p.m. until 4 p.m. I'm hosting another special beginners' knitting group. All experienced knitters and crocheters are invited to help the beginners get
      started! All beginners welcome if you want to learn! Kids welcome too!

      Feel free to bring a treat too!

      My house is at 3649 West Eddy Street in Chicago. Call me or Facebook if you have questions 773-267-0175.

      Good times!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
        I will try to make it this time--a prior commitment just had it's time moved, so if all else goes well I should be able to stop in and help out.  FYI for new left-handed knitters--I recommend learning to knit right-handed first so that you can get help from anyone.  Then after you have gotten that strategy down you can switch hands. I now knit in both directions, hardly ever having to turn the work or purl.  Nothing wrong with purling, but the knit stitch does seem to be faster.