This Sunday's the Knit-Up!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Hello Knitters! Just a reminder that this Sunday, January 17th from 1:00
      p.m. until 4 p.m. I'm hosting a special beginners' knitting group. All
      experienced knitters and crocheters are invited to help the beginners get started! All beginners welcome if you want to learn!

      If anyone can bring a treat, that would be great!

      My house is at 3649 West Eddy Street in Chicago. Call me or Facebook if you have questions 773-267-0175.

      I'm psyched about Sunday!