Re: [logan2knits] Team Logan Square for the Ravelympics?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
      Of course you can have fun on your own!

      If you want to participate in the Ravelympics stuff on Ravelry, you do have to join Ravelry.

      But I don't see why the whole darn list (plus all our friends and loved ones!) would not be invited to any Ravelympics event our group might have.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 13, 2010
        Joyce,

        I would love to participate!  I think the cadet hat my mother-in-law requested would be the perfect project.

        Kari