RE: [logan2knits] Team Logan Square for the Ravelympics?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
      I like the idea--knit something that you start when the Olympic torch is lit and try to finish by the end of the Olympics--fun. Do we have to join Ravelery or can we just have fun on our own?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
        Of course you can have fun on your own!

        If you want to participate in the Ravelympics stuff on Ravelry, you do have to join Ravelry.

        But I don't see why the whole darn list (plus all our friends and loved ones!) would not be invited to any Ravelympics event our group might have.

        ________________________________
        I like the idea--knit something that you start when the Olympic torch is lit and try to finish by the end of the Olympics--fun. Do we have to join Ravelery or can we just have fun on our own?

        > Okay, I may be far away, but I still want to be on the
        > team!
        > -Denise
        >
        > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
        > From: bigwildonion@ yahoo.com
        > Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:06:01 +0000
        > Subject: [logan2knits] Team Logan Square for the
        > Ravelympics?

        > Anybody want to join me in starting a
        > Ravelympics team this year? We could have a real silly
        > opening cast on ceremony at a bar, I bet.
        >

        > http://www.ravelry. com/groups/ ravelympics- 2010
        >

        > Also, is anyone up for Guild Night on Tuesday, Jan. 19? I
        > plan to be there, and would be delighted to hang out with
        > any of my NW side knitters before/during/ after.
        >

        > http://windycitykni ttingguild. com/

        > Say Happy New Year with Messenger for Mobile.
        > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9706117

        > logan2knits- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      • Kari Balck
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 13, 2010
          Joyce,

          I would love to participate!  I think the cadet hat my mother-in-law requested would be the perfect project.

          Kari