Re: [logan2knits] Team Logan Square for the Ravelympics?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
      You can read up on Ravelympics here:

      http://www.ravelry. com/groups/ ravelympics- 2010

      Team sign ups end on Jan. 15. So let me know if you are in by this Friday morning.

      Go Logan Square!

      Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald
      Logan Square Cooperative
      3946 W. George, 2nd floor
      Chicago, IL  60618

      773-580-7669 home/cell
      joyce.fitzgerald@...
      bigwildonion@...

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
        I like the idea--knit something that you start when the Olympic torch is lit and try to finish by the end of the Olympics--fun. Do we have to join Ravelery or can we just have fun on our own?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
          Of course you can have fun on your own!

          If you want to participate in the Ravelympics stuff on Ravelry, you do have to join Ravelry.

          But I don't see why the whole darn list (plus all our friends and loved ones!) would not be invited to any Ravelympics event our group might have.

          ________________________________
          I like the idea--knit something that you start when the Olympic torch is lit and try to finish by the end of the Olympics--fun. Do we have to join Ravelery or can we just have fun on our own?

          > Okay, I may be far away, but I still want to be on the
          > team!
          > -Denise
          >
          > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
          > From: bigwildonion@ yahoo.com
          > Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:06:01 +0000
          > Subject: [logan2knits] Team Logan Square for the
          > Ravelympics?

          > Anybody want to join me in starting a
          > Ravelympics team this year? We could have a real silly
          > opening cast on ceremony at a bar, I bet.
          >

          > http://www.ravelry. com/groups/ ravelympics- 2010
          >

          > Also, is anyone up for Guild Night on Tuesday, Jan. 19? I
          > plan to be there, and would be delighted to hang out with
          > any of my NW side knitters before/during/ after.
          >

          > http://windycitykni ttingguild. com/

          > Say Happy New Year with Messenger for Mobile.
          > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9706117

          > logan2knits- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        • Kari Balck
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 13, 2010
            Joyce,

            I would love to participate!  I think the cadet hat my mother-in-law requested would be the perfect project.

            Kari