RE: [logan2knits] Team Logan Square for the Ravelympics?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
      I'll definitely be at the Guild on 1/19, and the ravelympics sounds
      intriguing! What's the challenge?
      --lee

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
        Okay, I may be far away, but I still want to be on the team!
        -Denise

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
          You can read up on Ravelympics here:

          http://www.ravelry. com/groups/ ravelympics- 2010

          Team sign ups end on Jan. 15. So let me know if you are in by this Friday morning.

          Go Logan Square!

          Joyce Maureen Fitzgerald
          Logan Square Cooperative
          3946 W. George, 2nd floor
          Chicago, IL  60618

          773-580-7669 home/cell
          joyce.fitzgerald@...
          bigwildonion@...

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
            I like the idea--knit something that you start when the Olympic torch is lit and try to finish by the end of the Olympics--fun. Do we have to join Ravelery or can we just have fun on our own?

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
              Of course you can have fun on your own!

              If you want to participate in the Ravelympics stuff on Ravelry, you do have to join Ravelry.

              But I don't see why the whole darn list (plus all our friends and loved ones!) would not be invited to any Ravelympics event our group might have.

              ________________________________
              I like the idea--knit something that you start when the Olympic torch is lit and try to finish by the end of the Olympics--fun. Do we have to join Ravelery or can we just have fun on our own?

              > Okay, I may be far away, but I still want to be on the
              > team!
              > -Denise
              >
              > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com
              > From: bigwildonion@ yahoo.com
              > Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:06:01 +0000
              > Subject: [logan2knits] Team Logan Square for the
              > Ravelympics?

              > Anybody want to join me in starting a
              > Ravelympics team this year? We could have a real silly
              > opening cast on ceremony at a bar, I bet.
              >

              > http://www.ravelry. com/groups/ ravelympics- 2010
              >

              > Also, is anyone up for Guild Night on Tuesday, Jan. 19? I
              > plan to be there, and would be delighted to hang out with
              > any of my NW side knitters before/during/ after.
              >

              > http://windycitykni ttingguild. com/

              > Say Happy New Year with Messenger for Mobile.
              > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9706117

              > logan2knits- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

            • Kari Balck
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 13, 2010
                Joyce,

                I would love to participate!  I think the cadet hat my mother-in-law requested would be the perfect project.

                Kari