Jan. knitting meetup idea!

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      (I don't know how this stationery popped up, but I like it.)

      Anyway, I like your idea, Lee. I think teaching others would help me commit to knitting more myself! Also I'd like to learn crochet, so maybe I can help Belia and she can help me?!

      Hosting two dates seems like the best way to get the most people.

      Peace in 2010,
      Lisa

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
        Sounds like a plan Lisa! I look forward to seeing you!
        --Lee