Re: [logan2knits] A January Knitting Meet-up Idea!

  • Morte
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2009
      Sounds good to me.I got a very good education on teaching a lefty how to knit form teaching my son (I'm a righty). I also know how to spin, (am teaching myself) if anyone is interested in learning drop spindle technique too.

      Morte

      'Why are morgues always in basements? Just because we enjoy working with the dead that doesn't mean that we wouldn't mind the occasional picture window to look out of....' Dr. Bass in Death's Acre

      "Competency get you work, confusion keeps you employed" - Gladys from Midnight Macabre