sunday

  • Lauren Osborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hello, Logan knitters! I just signed up to this list,
      and also just moved to Logan Square from Hyde Park. My
      name is Lauren, I work in a library, and I've been
      knitting for ... I would guess about 5 years now? (I'm
      not entirely sure.) I'm going out of town this
      weekend, and next weekend have a non-knitting friend
      visiting, so you won't see me for the next couple of
      weeks, but I just thought I'd say "hello."

      Lauren