January Knitting Meet-Up

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Then it's settled! On Sunday, January 17th and Sunday, January 24th from 1:00 p.m. until 4 p.m. I'll host a special-edition beginners' knitting group. All experienced knitters and crocheters are invited to help the beginners get started! All beginners welcome if you want to learn!

      Snacks/wine/tea/coffee will be served!

      My house is at 3649 West Eddy Street in Chicago. Call me or Facebook if you have questions 773-267-0175.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you all!