Re: [logan2knits] A January Knitting Meet-up Idea!

  • Belia Ortega
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2009
      Lee -

      I'd be interested in going to learn. I can only crochet, but I know I have some socks and cable stitching skills in me :)

      Belia

      Smile big -
      *belia*

      scoots_2000@...

      Sent via BlackBerry -- Please excuse any typos!

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 27, 2009
        Hi Lee!
                   I know I am not a very beginner but I have many flaws on my  knitting .Specially how to finish up a  piece , unfortunately the books are not as easy to follow up as I  imagined they would be.Maybe one of the girls who have more experience can enlighten me on how to certain techniques.Is this O.K.? Let me know.
                                                                                                      Lourdes

      • Maryknits513@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 28, 2009
          Hi,

          I'm not an expert,but I could help a beginning knitter.

          I'm pretty good at finishing things, so I could help with that.  I also have software for stitch pattern and sweater design on my laptop.  If anyone is interested, I could bring it to the meeting.

          For once, I don't have 3 other things planned for the date.

          See you there,
          Mary S.
          Maryknits513 on Ravelry

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 28, 2009
            Hi Lourdes!
            You should come anyway! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen you!

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 28, 2009
              Bring whatever works Mary! I'm glad you'll be able to make it!
              --Lee

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 28, 2009
                Hi Belia!
                Then you should definitely come-it will be fun!

                scoots_2000@... <mailto:scoots_2000%40yahoo.com>

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 28, 2009
                  Sounds good to me.I got a very good education on teaching a lefty how to knit form teaching my son (I'm a righty). I also know how to spin, (am teaching myself) if anyone is interested in learning drop spindle technique too.

                  Morte

                  'Why are morgues always in basements? Just because we enjoy working with the dead that doesn't mean that we wouldn't mind the occasional picture window to look out of....' Dr. Bass in Death's Acre

                  "Competency get you work, confusion keeps you employed" - Gladys from Midnight Macabre