RE: [logan2knits] Black Sunday Knit-Up Reminder

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
      Ooh I like wine!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 1:52 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Black Sunday Knit-Up Reminder

      I'll be there!

      I plan to bring something snacky and wine. Please let me know if there is something else that would work better in the mix.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
        ughghgh! Why do I have to work sundays....boo! miss you all!

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
          I'll have to host one of these on a Saturday I think!

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 30, 2009
            Fun day with great company. Thanks, Lee!
            Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular