stitching and bitching at Lisa's on October 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 5:07 PM
      Hello,

      Lisa, I don't know if I have met you already. I joined the S&B group
      in the spring but I haven't been able to come for several months. I
      am really looking forward to coming on Sunday, but of course I will
      need directions to your place. It will be great to see everybody and
      see all of their new projects.

      I am always happy to bring fresh baked goods. Please let me know if
      you have any kind of preference (otherwise it will either be palmiers
      or madeleines- two recipes that I am currently experimenting with).

      Thanks a lot,
      Denise Bolton