Re: [logan2knits] Black Sunday Knit-Up Reminder

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
      Well, these reminders worked for me--I'll be there for sure, I have been pining to knit with friends.  I have an art show coming up too, at which I'll have some new pieces combining knitting and pottery into more coral reefs.  I attached a postcard here with the details.
      see you then,
      Ann

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
        I'll be there!

        I plan to bring something snacky and wine. Please let me know if there is something else that would work better in the mix.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
          Ooh I like wine!
          --Lee

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
            ughghgh! Why do I have to work sundays....boo! miss you all!

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
              I'll have to host one of these on a Saturday I think!

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 2009
                Fun day with great company. Thanks, Lee!
                Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular