Black Sunday Knit-Up Reminder

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 25, 2009
      Hi everyone! Join me in boycotting the shopping frenzy commiserate with other crafters, enjoy good food, good conversation, and knit some gorgeous holiday gifts! All crafters welcome, all levels welcome, kids welcome too!

      Sunday, November 29th, 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street in Chicago. Call for questions: 773-267-0175. Bring a treat! I look forward to seeing you all!

      By the way, enjoy your two days off!
      --Lee Stein
    • Kari Balck
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 25, 2009
        Hi, Lee!

        We're heading to the lovely shores of Buffalo Lake in Montello, Wisconsin for the weekend. Though I will try and rush my husband on Sunday morning, I don't think we will make it.  I need advice on how to best rework a few non-functioning parts of a child's sweater that is near completion, so I will try and make it happen.

        Happy Thanksgiving!

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
          Well, these reminders worked for me--I'll be there for sure, I have been pining to knit with friends.  I have an art show coming up too, at which I'll have some new pieces combining knitting and pottery into more coral reefs.  I attached a postcard here with the details.
          see you then,
          Ann

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
            I'll be there!

            I plan to bring something snacky and wine. Please let me know if there is something else that would work better in the mix.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
              Ooh I like wine!
              --Lee

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
                ughghgh! Why do I have to work sundays....boo! miss you all!

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
                  I'll have to host one of these on a Saturday I think!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 30, 2009
                    Fun day with great company. Thanks, Lee!
                    Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular