Black Sunday Knit-Up!

  • LeeS
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2009
      Hi everyone! I've been wanting to host for a couple of months but haven't had the time. Well now I have the time and I hope you'll join me in boycotting the shopping frenzy and instead commiserate with other crafters, enjoy good food, good conversation, and knit some gorgeous holiday gifts! All crafters welcome, all levels welcome, kids welcome too!

      Sunday, November 29th, 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street in Chicago. Call for questions: 773-267-0175
      Bring a treat! I look forward to seeing you all!
      --Lee Stein
    • lisardarnell@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
        I'll come.
        -Lisa D
        Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2009
          R u still hosting this on Sunday?

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2009
            Yes I am!
            I should put a reminder in there!

            Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless device from U.S. Cellular