Re: [logan2knits] Noro sweater

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
      My favorite links to blocking info:

      http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter02/FEATdiyknitter.html
      http://www.knittingdaily.com/blogs/daily/archive/2007/07/25/the-basics-of-blocking_2C00_-part-one.aspx
      http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2008/03/why-block-hand-knits-heres-why-and-how.html

      ________________________________
      From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...>
      To: SNB <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 7:25:31 AM
      Subject: [logan2knits] Noro sweater

      Thanks to Lee and to everyone at Cate's house for the last get together! I finished my Noro sweater, and feel very pleased with the results. I just have to block it, as the ribbing at the bottom of the sweater wants to curl up. Any tips other than to simply wet it and let it lay flat to dry? This is my first piece that really needs to be blocked.
      -Lisa D

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
        I'm thrilled the sweater worked out! Post a pic when its blocked
        Lee

        From: lisa darnell <lisardarnell@...>
        Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 05:25:31
        To: SNB<logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

        Thanks to Lee and to everyone at Cate's house for the last get together! I finished my Noro sweater, and feel very pleased with the results. I just have to block it, as the ribbing at the bottom of the sweater wants to curl up. Any tips other than to simply wet it and let it lay flat to dry? This is my first piece that really needs to be blocked.
        -Lisa D

      • gnewfry
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
          joyce,