Knitting Cruise Special Offer

  • Debbie Stoller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hey there knitter-

      Book your space on the Stitch 'n Beach 10-day knitting cruise to the Caribbean before October 29th to guarantee you get our special group rate! It's the ultimate knitting getaway, departing from Liberty Cruise Port, NJ, on February 26, 2010 (no flying needed for those in the Northeast!), and featuring a wide variety of knitting classes & events. Join us as we Stitch & Bitch at sea, making our way to the gorgeous islands of the Caribbean.

      We'll be sailing aboard the luxurious Royal Caribbean line to the sunny ports of San Juan, St. Thomas, Samana, and Labadee. In-between ports, you can choose from over 36 hours of of knitting classes in a variety of subjects including lace knitting, intarsia, stranded knitting, double knitting, introduction to crochet, sweater design, and more, and attend private evening SnB events including trunk shows and yarn tastings where you'll get to relax and kick back with the rest of the knitters on board.

      In addition to knitting classes, you can also choose to indulge yourself at the spa, take a whirl around the on-board ice-skating rink, sip a cocktail by the pool or read a book in the solarium, or simply take your latest project with you out on the deck and knit as you watch the world sail by. Got kids? They can hang out at "Adventure Ocean", featuring activities for kids ages 3 - 17, while you knit away.

      So grab your SNB buddies or your friends and family and reserve your spot while this special offer is in effect. But don't miss the boat -- the group rate guarantee ends on October 29th!

      For more information and registration forms, visit

      http://www.stitchnbeach.com

      or call the Stitch 'n Beach Cruise Hotline:

      (800) 760-7447

      Hope to see you on board!

      xxxooo
      Debbie Stoller