Does any one know how to knit socks?

  • nena_knits
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
      Hi I am a fairly new to knitting and want to know if any one knows how to knit socks and is willing to show me at least the basics.
    • paulinekochanski
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
        I knit socks and would be happy to help. Please let me know when you would like to do this.
        Pauline Kochanski

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "nena_knits" <nena_knits@...> wrote:

        > Hi I am a fairly new to knitting and want to know if any one knows how to knit socks and is willing to show me at least the basics.

      • Maria Rivera
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
          Wow this is awesome. I am a stay at home mom so pretty much any time works for me. The only time I can't is 11:30 this is the time I pick up my son from school. So let me know Where & what time works for you. Thanks
          Maria