Tomorrow at 1pm

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      Just a reminder.... Previous email/info pasted below.

      I will not be cooking as stated below, I will pick up snacks at the store, perhaps a prepared salad and cheese and crackers.

      Excellent!

      Please come knit at my house next Sunday the 18th from 1 to 4. I think I will make a vegetarian bean dish in the crock pot with tea and coffee.

      Feel free to bring other beverages or snacks, salty or sweet.

      My address is 3458 W. Wrightwood, #3. Please veer to the right when you enter the gate and proceed to the exterior wooden stair case, all the way up (3rd floor).

      FYI - There is a dog, Bean. Don't forget to wish her a Happy 15th B-day as she noses around your knitting bag.

      If you have any trouble finding us my number is 630-738-0370.

      Have a great week! Cate