Fw: PT Month Update - donate your canes, crutches & walkers today!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hi everyone,
      My hospital is conducting a mobility drive.  If anyone wants to donate anything, let me know and I will be glad to pick it up from you.  The pdf should still be attached with more info.  Thanks everyone.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
        i know it's for OTs, but would you like an unused commode? i'd be so happy to be rid of it.

        gerri

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
          I have some canes I could give you Angie.
          --Lee