Re: Sunday the 18th

  • paulinekochanski
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hi,
      I am interested in joining a local knitting group, I live in Logan Square. I have been working on Sunday's recently and can not attend. I hope to join and meet you all soon.
      Pauline Kochanski

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > I'll be missing too.  Don't feel too sad for me, however, as that is my day to be at the pottery studio, so fun will be had.  I will try to get out to some public knitting with all of you soon. have fun,
      > Ann

    • lisa darnell
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
        Catherine,
        I enjoyed the Sunday get together. Thank you so much for hosting!
        -Lisa D

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
          Yes Cate, thank you! I had a great time!
          --Lee