Re: [logan2knits] Sunday the 18th

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
      I'll be missing too.  Don't feel too sad for me, however, as that is my day to be at the pottery studio, so fun will be had.  I will try to get out to some public knitting with all of you soon. have fun,
      Ann

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
        Hi,
        I am interested in joining a local knitting group, I live in Logan Square. I have been working on Sunday's recently and can not attend. I hope to join and meet you all soon.
        Pauline Kochanski

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

        > I'll be missing too.  Don't feel too sad for me, however, as that is my day to be at the pottery studio, so fun will be had.  I will try to get out to some public knitting with all of you soon. have fun,
        > Ann

      • lisa darnell
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
          Catherine,
          I enjoyed the Sunday get together. Thank you so much for hosting!
          -Lisa D

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
            Yes Cate, thank you! I had a great time!
            --Lee