Re: [logan2knits] Sunday the 18th

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
      Sorry I won't be able to make it next weekend.  I will be out of town.  I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you all.  Happy knitting

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
        I will be there!
         Lourdes.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
          I'll be missing too.  Don't feel too sad for me, however, as that is my day to be at the pottery studio, so fun will be had.  I will try to get out to some public knitting with all of you soon. have fun,
          Ann

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
            Hi,
            I am interested in joining a local knitting group, I live in Logan Square. I have been working on Sunday's recently and can not attend. I hope to join and meet you all soon.
            Pauline Kochanski

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

            > I'll be missing too.  Don't feel too sad for me, however, as that is my day to be at the pottery studio, so fun will be had.  I will try to get out to some public knitting with all of you soon. have fun,
            > Ann

          • lisa darnell
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
              Catherine,
              I enjoyed the Sunday get together. Thank you so much for hosting!
              -Lisa D

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
                Yes Cate, thank you! I had a great time!
                --Lee