RE: [logan2knits] next sunday....

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
      I'd like to go too!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of catherine taylor
      Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:33 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [logan2knits] next sunday....

      Hi Ladies,
      I'd like to host a Knitting Meeting next Sunday, the 18th, at my apartment,
      from about 1 - 4. Would that work for anybody? I'm at Wrightwood and St.
      Louis.
      Thanks,
      Cate

    • gnewfry
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
        i can come!

        gerri

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

        > Hi Ladies,
        > I'd like to host a Knitting Meeting next Sunday, the 18th, at my apartment, from about 1 - 4. Would that work for anybody? I'm at Wrightwood and St. Louis.
        > Thanks,
        > Cate

      • lisa darnell
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
          Lee,
          I will bring my Noro sweater. I only have the last part of it to finish, but some assistance would be appreciated!

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
            lee, can you bring that victorian lace book for me to look at, please?

            gerri

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
              YES Gerri and YES Lisa!
              --Lee