Re: [logan2knits] next sunday....

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
      I'll be there! Huzzah!

      ________________________________
      From: catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, October 10, 2009 9:33:18 AM
      Subject: [logan2knits] next sunday....

      Hi Ladies,
      I'd like to host a Knitting Meeting next Sunday, the 18th, at my apartment, from about 1 - 4. Would that work for anybody? I'm at Wrightwood and St. Louis.
      Thanks,
      Cate

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
          i can come!

          gerri

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote:

          > Hi Ladies,
          > I'd like to host a Knitting Meeting next Sunday, the 18th, at my apartment, from about 1 - 4. Would that work for anybody? I'm at Wrightwood and St. Louis.
          > Thanks,
          > Cate

        • lisa darnell
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
            Lee,
            I will bring my Noro sweater. I only have the last part of it to finish, but some assistance would be appreciated!

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
              lee, can you bring that victorian lace book for me to look at, please?

              gerri

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
                YES Gerri and YES Lisa!
                --Lee